Bringing 14 German Companies Seeking Cooperation and Business to Your Doorstep in Cyprus
B2B Meetings with 14 German Companies
that are interested to enter business relations and cooperation with companies in the Shipping Industry of Cyprus.
The German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce in collaboration with the Cyprus Germany Business Association (CGBA), is organising Online B2B meetings for business promotion, as part of a digital business mission on "Shipbuilding Industry and Shipping in Greece and Cyprus" with the participation of 14 representatives of German companies. This is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy of Germany.
Date and time of the B2B meetings: Thursday, 03 June 2021, 12:30 – 16:30
Format: The B2B Meetings will be organised as virtual meetings (Zoom, link will be provided to B2B meetings' participants)
A list of the 14 German companies can be found at the bottom of this page.
- 2-pager event brochure
- Profiles of the German companies, with information about areas of possible cooperation (in English and Greek).
- To Attend B2B meetings, you must pre-register here.
There will be a non-public Round Table event to introduce the Cyprus Shipping Industry and Ecosystem to the representatives of the 14 German companies, with a Q&A section. Participants of the Round Table are:
• H.E. Shipping Deputy Minister to the President Mr. Vassilios Demetriades, Shipping Deputy Ministry (confirmed)
• Ulrich Peitz, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany to Nicosia (confirmed)
• Capt. Eberhard Koch, Vice-President, Cyprus Germany Business Association (CGBA) (confirmed)
• Dr Niels Hartmann, Ship Owner, Intership Navigation, Limassol (confirmed)
• Michaela Balis, Germany Trade & Invest, Director Greece & Cyprus (confirmed)
• Prof. Dr. Athanasios Kelemis, General Manager and Member of the Board, German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce (confirmed)
List of the 14 German companies at the B2B meetings:
- Propulsion Engineering GmbH
- Herberg Systems GmbH
- Martin Systems GmbH
- EAS Batteries GmbH
- Wilhelm Layher GmbH & Co. KG
- Rötelmann GmbH
- FlexiCAM GmbH
- DVZ-SERVICES GmbH
- ProfiSeal GmbH
- Prostep AG
- Fuelsave GmbH
- Attiki GmbH Industrieservice
- Martechnic GmbH
- Veinland GmbH